Nama : Safira Shafa
NPM : 26210323
Kelas : 3EB20
Mata Kuliah : Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2#
Hello I'm Safira Shafa, I'm 21 years old. but you can call me Fira. My hobby is watching concert. I'm a fans of "2pm" a boyband from south korean. I have a beautiful mommy, she is can cooking any food and I loved anything she's cooked, especially cake.
I have 3rd brother, one of my brother is a football players. Now I'm busier to write Penelitian Ilmiah. I'm write about "Analisis Metode Dana Kas Kecil" . I love sing a song when I'm take a bath. I'm cheerup, I don't like to crying i'm independent girl as i can always try to do it by my self. I'm always go to campus with a bus. I loved to playinga game. I have 2 cute cousin, his name is Cio and Neo, I loved them so much. I lived in Grand Galaxy City. And now i'm 3rd level in Gunadarma University.











0 komentar:
Posting Komentar